The Early Years Foundation Stage Framework (EYFSF) provides
the principles which guide the work of those working with children.
These principles believe that;
- Enabling environments – the environment plays a key role in supporting and extending children’s development and learning
- Every Child Is Unique – every child is a competent learner who can be resilient, capable, confident and self-assured
- Positive relationships – children learn to be strong from a base of loving and secure and loving relationship with a parent or key person
- Learning & Development – children develop and learn in different ways and at different times; all areas of learning and development are equally important and inter connected.
All of these principle are present and are at the core of all our AEGIS Martial Arts Programs.
Check out our Core Values below and how they link with the EYFSF Principles;
Our Core 5 Values
- Your best is our minimum standard
- To help every student achieve first degree black belt – Enabling Environment
- Recognise diversity and, as we are all different, award certificates and belts based on each student’s individual efforts and attitude and journey – Every Child Is Unique
- Be professional, personable, integral, respectful and approachable-setting the example of a black belt leader at all times – Positive Relationships
- Continuous professional and personal development through regular training and striving to always improve the AEGIS system – Learning & Development
As you can see, AEGIS Martial Arts focuses on providing a stimulating & supportive
environment to help your child perform well at school.
Find out how to get your child started in our trial program. Click here or call: 0800 092 0948